Xiris Automation Inc. is a successful privately held Machine Vision Technology company, providing machine vision products and services for quality improvement in manufacturing processes for the metalworking industry. We are unique in the industries we serve and have built our outstanding reputation by offering unique products and services to our global client base.
We are well positioned for significant global market growth, thus our search for a Director of North American Sales who will build, lead and manage all sales activities for Xiris in North America. Critical to your success will be your ability to align our product and marketing efforts to support the company’s aggressive annual sales growth objectives. You will achieve this by expanding our sales team, our existing client base and securing new vertical market opportunities in tandem with our R&D and Product Development teams.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to generate annual increased revenues of at least 20% through direct sales, agents, strategic accounts and OEMs.
- Develop monthly sales performance metrics for your sales team, leverage our existing Salesforce CRM to build a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Continue to grow a highly competent sales team across North America.
- Work with your sales team in managing quotations, proposals and presentations
- Manage teams of sales distributors, manufacturer’s agents in areas where we have no direct sales.
- Exploit new markets that are compatible with our existing business.
- Work in tandem with our Product Management and R&D teams to develop comprehensive business plans to support Xiris’ entry into new markets.
- Participate in tradeshows to promote Xiris products.
Your Success will require the following expertise and talents:
- A University degree or college diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or other technical related discipline.
- Must be an experienced sales leader with a “Hunter” DNA who can transfer their larger company experience to a mid size corporate technology culture
- Be a proven sales leader with documented direct sales success with a technology-oriented product and marketplace
- A proven track record in managing a team selling to multiple levels in an organization – operator, technician, engineer, production manager, senior management, owner.
- Professional presentation and communication skills in order to gain the respect and attention of clients, prospects and internal team members alike.
- The ability to address technical, economic, strategic and other needs of prospects and clients
- A strong team player who can solicit support from other company members in meeting the sales and service objectives.
- Ability to travel in the territory as necessary –up to 35% travel required.
We look forward to hearing from highly qualified individuals and will only be contacting those applicants who appear to be a potential best fit. We thank all other applicants for their interest in our opportunity.
Resumes to be submitted to email@example.com
Or course you will check us out at www.xiris.com