Xiris manufactures “machines that can see” quality defects in manufactured goods and continuous processes in the printing, consumer products and metal working industries. We are a vibrant and highly spirited organization of about 25 strong and growing. We pride ourselves on our financial stability, known brand name, leading edge technology, and a long history of successfully implemented systems and satisfied customers. As a result of our continued success, we are looking to hire a full time Marketing assistant who will report to our Sales and Marketing Coordinator and/or President, supporting the execution of the company’s marketing plans and field sales efforts.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Help coordinate the creation and implementation of various marketing plans
- Help with Internet based marketing activities: Website SEO, directory listings, press releases, website content
- Market our message using various Social Media Marketing tools, e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Write content, and manage and coordinate content creation process for blogs, white papers, presentations, videos, etc.
- Coordinate and execute up to 4 email campaigns per month
- Maintain accurate lists of suspects, prospects and customers in CRM (SalesForce).
- Build prospect lists through internet research, list rental, sales activity.
- Provide planning, design and content creation to support multiple trade shows each year.
- Participate in marketing assignments as required, such as researching competition, assisting with sales brief preparation, monitoring website for accuracy, translations, etc.
- Work with internet marketing tools to help identify prospects and suspects to create a lead nurturing program
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the sales and marketing team.
- Measure various marketing activities to ensure cost effective delivery of message.
As the ideal candidate you possess the following:
- A diploma or degree in marketing or related field
- 1-2 years field experience in sales and / or marketing is an asset
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy work environment
- Must be an enthusiastic and professional team player
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized with a focus on detail, accuracy, balancing multiple priorities and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet research required
- Familiarity with Hubspot, SalesForce, Adobe Illustrator is an asset.
Start Date: Preferably on or about May 1, 2014.
At Xiris we are always looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team.
If you have a desire to be involved in a growing engineering company that focuses its efforts on creating the most innovative and advanced camera technology to recognize and prevent quality defects in manufactured goods, then Xiris is a perfect work environment for you.
We invite you to contact us, tell us a little about yourself, your experiences, education, and directional drive. Come and share with us your knowledge, while learning from some of the most talented professionals this industry has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and expanding our Xiris team with new diverse talent.
Send Us Your Information and Resume