Midwest US Sales Representative
Xiris Automation Inc. manufactures optical metrology systems to inspect or measure manufactured goods and processes for the purpose of quality or process control. We are seeking a local US Sales Representative within a 300 mile radius of Chicago to build our business for our Weld Inspection system for the Tube and Pipe and related industries.
You want to work in a small company to help grow our US presence for leading edge products in a Business to Business capital goods marketplace. You thrive at opening up new worlds of opportunity using your business savvy, technical background and excellent communication skills. As a service driven business we are looking for a customer-focused team player who excels at meeting ambitious goals.
- Develop and implement a US marketing and sales strategy specific to the Tube and Pipe industry and related metal fabrication industries.
- Build a consistent pipeline of direct sales opportunities to Tube and Pipe fabricators and fabricators in other related industries. May also require building an indirect sales channel as required, through the use of agents or reps and contact with OEMs.
- Manage all phases of customer interaction including cold calling, identifying clients’ requirements, generating quotes, initiating appropriate follow up, negotiations and closing contracts.
- Support sales channel with product information, marketing materials and sales tools.
- Actively participate in tradeshows representing Xiris (set up, solicit leads during show, teardown)
Here’s What you Offer:
- Post Secondary education in Industrial technology or engineering (preferably in electronics) with at least 3 years of sales experience.
- US experience in selling capital goods through OEMs and direct to end users, ideally in the metal fabrication industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; a second language is most welcome.
- Familiar with the latest best practices in sales techniques for industrial products.
- The ability to travel extensively.
Ideally candidates should reside within a 300 mile radius of Chicago.
At Xiris we are always looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team.
If you have a desire to be involved in a growing engineering company that focuses its efforts on creating the most innovative and advanced camera technology to recognize and prevent quality defects in manufactured goods, then Xiris is a perfect work environment for you.
We invite you to contact us, tell us a little about yourself, your experiences, education, and directional drive. Come and share with us your knowledge, while learning from some of the most talented professionals this industry has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and expanding our Xiris team with new diverse talent.
Send Us Your Information and Resume